|About Us Open 24 hours a day all year. Nene Valley Angling Ltd. (Trading as Troutcatchers - Companies House registration number 7699630) offer in excess of 9,000 fly fishing products.|
A few facts about troutcatchers
- Established 2002 (Ltd. 2011)
- Each year circa 22,000 packages are dispatched from our Warehouse.
- Over 9,000 Fly Fishing Products are on offer.
- We Ship Worldwide.
- Each day circa 1,000 people visit the Troutcatcher website
|Making A Purchase - All prices are in Pounds Sterling and include UK Vat (where applicable).|
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- Free gifts & Special offers are subject to availability and are only available at the time of making your order.
- We accept PayPal or Credit / Debit card payments (web or phone). Postal Orders,Personal Cheques (UK only). Cheques (Payable to troutcatchers) will wait until being cleared before goods are dispatched.
- If shopping from overseas, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
- When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing or we are no longer able to supply a particular product. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
- Worldwide Shipping, please note; we cannot label items to overseas as gifts since this breaches Customs & Excise Law. If you require additional postal insurance, please email us. Also be aware that overseas taxes may be payable, contact local customs for more information. You are responsible for item(s) entering your delivery country, any item imported that are confiscated it is the customer responsibility. Relevant customs paperwork will be completed. All our goods will be marked as Sporting Equipment. Overseas Orders must be delivered to cardholders address.
|Shipping And Handling - Delivery is charged at the published rate for most global addresses. Orders for heavy items delivered outside the U.K (or Northern Ireland - Offshore UK Islands) may be cancelled and refunded due to high postage costs. We recommend customers outside the U.K. contact us prior to placing your order if it is to contain heavy items such as Waders, Food Smokers, and Float Tubes etc. so we are able to arrange payment via email or telephone at the risk of the card holder.|
- We always obtain proof of dispatch, signed courier / royal mail signature. Item(s) supplied direct from suppliers, similar scheme exists. In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in email / writing. In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 48 hours of receipt for instructions. Missing orders will not be replaced until 15 working days after expected delivery date, in line with courier / royal mail policy (further information at Royalmail.com); we will then file a claim against courier and replace missing item(s). You agree to cooperate with any Royal Mail investigation.
- Leave with a neighbour / other delivery instructions option. If you wish your item(s) to be left with a neighbour / left in a porch etc. Please leave clear instructions in your cart where it asks for any further shipping information. Please note this is at the purchasers own risk. Troutcatchers cannot be held responsible for missing products.
- Overseas Orders must be delivered to cardholders address.
|Delivery Schedule - Orders received are normally dispatched with 1 working day (Orders before Midday are usually dispatched sameday) providing we have the item(s) in stock otherwise deliveries will normally be made within 28 days subject to availability from our suppliers. |
- If it is critical that you have to receive stock by a certain date please contact us to avoid any disappointment (use the Contact Us Link above or 0845 1990238). Average response times to email 1 to 2 hours (Office Opening times 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday GMT). During busy times we will respond no later than 24 hours to emails, phone may have answer phone at busy times, please leave a message and we will call you back with in our service times.
|Back Orders - Troutcatchers do our best to maintain supplies at all times, inevitably there are delays with manufactured goods and shortages on some raw materials (particularly game and wildfowl feathers when out of season).|
- We hold stock of majority of items, as soon as we go below a calculated amount, automatic re-ordering takes place with our suppliers, this should result in orders being delayed (if out of stock) no longer than 2-4 days (unless Special Orders, Overseas Stockist, Unusual Quantities) If there is a delay longer than 2 days we will send you a status update confirming approximately when we will dispatch. We may split order to speed up service. If items are out of stock longer than these times we will remove or display a message with the item.
- If there are longer delays than these after ordering we will put your product onto backorder and attempt to contact you either by phone or email to see if you would like an alternative, leave on backorder, or have a refund.
|Tax Charges Troutcatchers VAT Registered Number GB104057262|
Contact us if you require a full VAT receipt.
EU Overseas - Please send proof of your vat registration before VAT can be deducted..
|Credit Card Security When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.|
|Guarantee Purchases are covered under the Distance Selling Regulations, which give consumer buyers the right to cancel the purchase within seven working days after the day they receive the item.|
In addition, we guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 28 day no quibble guarantee.
Any exchanges may incur an additional postal charge unless troutcatchers are at fault.
Credit card payments are processed through PAYPAL and Actinic Payments. These processes mean we can remit any monies to you instantly. As per the returns policy should you not be satisfied with any purchase simply return the item unused (resalable) and once they are received any monies owed will be transferred. If however you would like to amend an order simply contact Troutcatchers, any difference in money will be returned electronically and the rest of the order will be posted.
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page (this is the quickest & recommended), alternatively, you can email direct firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 08451990238 [Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm GMT - answer phone on outside these hours or at busy times - please leave clear / relevant message] or write to us at Troutcatchers, 8 Lakeside, Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire. NN9 5SW|
We will endeavor to contact you with-in 1 working day of any email / message.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
|Returns Policy We want you to buy with confidence any time you purchase products on the troutcatcher.co.uk website. |
If you wish to return any item to Troutcatchers, please email us for a return authorisation number. This must be done with-in 14 days of dispatch. (If short / damaged delivery must be notified with-in 24 hours so we can claim against relevant courier).
To improve customer service it would be helpful to understand why you wish to return your item. The item must be sent as original, in same packaging. We will need your invoice number, plus date of order. You are responsible for making sure the item(s) are returned, expensive items we recommend using either a recorded or tracking service.
Troutcatchers will pay the cost of return delivery if your return is due to a Troutcatcher / manufacturer error. Otherwise, we'll deduct any postage costs from the amount of your refund.
Manufacturer / Troutcatcher defect / error. Whilst troutcatchers sympathise with any manufacturing defect, we will not enter into any claim for consequential loss as part of our warranty terms. We strongly advise if purchasing for a date specific event, ordering time is given for testing any item(s) especially clothing / waders etc. where in the unlikely event size or manufacturing issues could cause return / replacement.
If you are returning the item for a refund to your original payment method, you'll receive your refund 2 to 3 business days after your return is received by troutcatchers. Please note, this does not include your bank's processing time.
Note, Special Items, Ordered Incorrectly, Returned without Due Course; at the discretion of the company management, there may be a 10% re-stocking charge (plus any relevant delivery charges) (Items must be returned packaged and as new)
If Clothing / Footwear returned as incorrect size, and new size requested, a second delivery charge may be requested before dispatch.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at: http://www.legislation.gov.uk