Making A Purchase - All prices are in Pounds Sterling and include UK Vat (where applicable).
- Using the currency converter - Exchange rates are updated daily via Yahoo for guidance only. Payment will be GBP sterling.- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.- Free gifts & Special offers are subject to availability and are only available at the time of making your order.- We accept PayPal or Credit / Debit card payments (web or phone).Debited at point of order confirmation. Postal Orders,Personal Cheques (UK only). Cheques (Payable to troutcatchers) will wait until being cleared before goods are dispatched.- If shopping from overseas, place your order and your payment card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.- When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing or we are no longer able to supply a particular product. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.- Worldwide Shipping, please note; we cannot label items to overseas as gifts since this breaches Customs & Excise Law. If you require additional postal insurance, please email us. Also be aware that overseas taxes may be payable, contact local customs for more information. You are responsible for item(s) entering your delivery country, any item imported that are confiscated it is the customer responsibility. Relevant customs paperwork will be completed. All our goods will be marked as Sporting Equipment. Overseas Orders must be delivered to cardholders address.- Troutcatcher website allows for the automated placing of orders without any human intervention by Troutcatchers, ie we do not 'check' your order before it is placed with the Carrier companies. It is therefore essential that the order is correctly entered and declared in order for the correct Services and pricing to be displayed. Failure may result in lost orders / or / and surcharges to the buyer.- All worldwide transactions are covered by governed by UK law.
Shipping And Handling - Delivery is charged at the published rate for most global addresses. Orders for heavy items delivered outside the U.K (or Northern Ireland - Offshore UK Islands) may be cancelled and refunded due to high postage costs. We recommend customers outside the U.K. contact us prior to placing your order if it is to contain heavy items such as Waders, Food Smokers, and Float Tubes etc. so we are able to arrange payment via email or telephone at the risk of the card holder.- We always obtain proof of dispatch, signed courier / royal mail signature. Item(s) supplied direct from suppliers, similar scheme exists. In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in email / writing. In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 48 hours of receipt for instructions. Missing orders will not be replaced until 15 working days after expected delivery date, in line with courier / royal mail policy (further information at Royalmail.com); we will then file a claim against courier and replace missing item(s). You agree to cooperate with any Royal Mail investigation.- Leave with a neighbour / other delivery instructions option. If you wish your item(s) to be left with a neighbour / left in a porch etc. Please leave clear instructions in your cart where it asks for any further shipping information. Please note this is at the purchasers own risk. Troutcatchers cannot be held responsible for missing products if this service is used.- On some services there will be a surcharge if a re-delivery is necessary because the receiver is unable to take delivery when required.-Other surcharges may be applicable if the receiver refuses to take delivery of the goods and they need to be sent back to us. Even if free postage is applicable.
-If pack is returned to troutcatchers due to purchaser not being able to recieve pack and refund is requested. If proof of attempted delivery to correct address then products will be refunded, less any postage and admisinstraion costs to troutcatchers.- Please be advised that troutcatchers do not track parcels and as such it is the responsibility of the customer to track their own parcels, and to advise us if there are any problems.- A telephone number for the receiver is required for each Consignment (for example so that the receiver can be called in the event of an address query). If no number supplied troutcatchers will use their own, this may delay your order, plus if re-delivery surcharges may be applicable. Note for any overseas address a local number is needed, the Carrier will not call a UK number. Troutcatchers will not re ship or refund any returned item if a telephone number has not been provided and the Carrier has been unable to arrange delivery because a phone number has not been provided.- By placing an order, you are prepaying for the outward postage charges of your Consignment/s only. Troutcatchers has no control over any customs queries, delays or charges that may arise. Customs charges must be paid in addition by the receiver before delivery is made. Customs will deal directly with the receiver and in some cases, only the receiver. If you do not wish to pay the charges and the Consignment is returned, all return charges will also be passed on to purchaser. Should a deadline be given before the goods are to be discarded and the deadline passes, no claim can be made for the loss and in addition abandonment charges may apply. Please note, it is the Customers responsibility to track all orders and request troutcatchers to intervene. If the tracking states the goods are held under Customs query and they are returned, or abandoned and we have not been contacted then no refund or claim is due.- You are responsible for making sure the correct address is given, we will send a confirmation email at time of order, please check carefully everything has been entered correctly. If any mistakes are made can not be held liable and will be unable to make any subsequent claim against courier.- Overseas Orders must be delivered to cardholders address.
Guarantee Purchases are covered under the Distance Selling Regulations, which give consumer buyers the right to cancel the purchase within seven working days after the day they receive the item.
Please note that under EU Health and Safety regulations, our staff are not permitted to handle dirty or wet items of clothing or footwear. To avoid disappointment, delays and additional costs, please ensure that any items returned are in a clean, dry condition. In addition, we guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 28 day no quibble guarantee.Any exchanges may incur an additional postal charge unless troutcatchers are at fault.Note as per distance selling regulations, we are notifying you that as the consumer you are responsible to return the goods safely at your own own expense.
Commercial Guarantee - The Snowbee Warranty does not include the commercial use of any item.
Credit card payments are processed through PAYPAL and Actinic Payments. These processes mean we can remit any monies to you instantly. As per the returns policy should you not be satisfied with any purchase simply return the item unused (resalable) and once they are received any monies owed will be transferred. If however you would like to amend an order simply contact Troutcatchers, any difference in money will be returned electronically and the rest of the order will be posted.
Returns Policy We want you to buy with confidence any time you purchase products on the troutcatcher.co.uk website. If you wish to return any item to Troutcatchers, please email us for a return authorisation number.
Troutcatcher Return Conditions
- All returns must be completed with-in 14 days of original dispatch.
- If short / damaged delivery must be notified with-in 24 hours so we can claim against relevant courier
- To improve customer service it would be helpful to understand why you wish to return your item.
- The item must be sent as original, in same packaging. We will need your invoice number, plus date of order.
- You are responsible for making sure the item(s) are returned, expensive items we recommend using either a recorded or tracking service.
- Troutcatchers will pay the cost of return delivery if your return is due to a Troutcatcher / manufacturer error. Otherwise, we'll deduct any postage costs from the amount of your refund.
- Manufacturer / Troutcatcher defect / error. Whilst troutcatchers sympathise with any manufacturing defect, we will not enter into any claim for consequential loss as part of our warranty terms.
- If you are returning the item for a refund to your original payment method, you'll receive your refund 2 to 3 business days after your return is received by troutcatchers after inspecting goods.
- Please note, refund time does not include your bank's processing time.
- If Clothing / Footwear returned as incorrect size, and new size requested, a second delivery charge will be requested before dispatch.
- Item must be free of any usage including clothing / footwear etc.
- If returning for a refund and free post was awarded at sale, a deduction of £8.00 (UK - Overseas at actual postage cost) will be taken from the refund to cover original post.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at: http://www.legislation.gov.uk
Please Note, Special Items, Ordered Incorrectly, Bulk Purchases, Returned without Due Course; at the discretion of the company management, there will be a minimum 10% (dependant on product) re-stocking charge (plus any relevant delivery charges) (Items must be returned packaged and as new)If Clothing / Footwear returned as incorrect size, and new size requested, a second delivery charge will be requested before dispatch.If returning for a refund and free post was awarded at sale, a deduction of £8.00 (UK - Overseas at actual postage cost) will be taken from the refund.If you ask us to load your New Fly Line to a Reel, we are happy to do this, however the backing and fly line will be classsed as used and therefore unless there is a manufacturing defect will not be covered under the return policy.
Nene Valley Angling operate under UK Law.