|Snowbee Spectre Fly Reel #3/4 model is ideal for small river rods around 8ft, offering the perfect balance.
Snowbee Spectre Fly Reel #3/4 - 10547 Specification: Diameter: 2.9"/74mm Weight: 107g. Backing Capacity WF4F + 50yds 22lb Braid
Choice of either Black or Gunmetal Silver.
- Precision CNC machined from high grade aluminium bar stock
- Ultra lightweight design for better rod/reel balance
- Large arbor design for faster retrieve, more consistent drag performance and minimal line memory
- Extra hard paint finishes for salt-water & chip resistance
- Multi-disc Cork & Stainless Steel centre drag system
- Easy Left to Right hand conversion
- One-way roller clutch bearing
- Stainless steel Main Spindle
- Easy release spool Complete with Neoprene reel case for protection
Snowbee Spectre Fly Reel range, an ultra-lightweight, precision CNC machined aluminium reel at an amazing price!
Machined from high grade, aircraft aluminium bar stock, the unique design removes the maximum amount of metal, whilst retaining optimum strength and rigidity, for an ultra-light weight and better rod/ reel balance. The multi-disc cork and stainless steel centre drag, offers superb performance, with minimal start-up inertia, while the large arbor design allows faster retrieve, more consistent drag performance and minimal line memory.
The stainless steel main spindle coupled with the one-way roller clutch bearing provides instant drag control, when that 'smash take' catches you by surprise.
The Snowbee Spectre Fly Reel has an extra hard paint finish for salt-water and chip resistance, quick release spool and easy left to right hand conversion, makes the ' Spectre ' the perfect choice, for long, untroubled fishing use.
The extended Spectre range covers all requirements from the smallest brook fishing up to salmon, sea-trout and saltwater. Complete with a neoprene reel case, this range of reels offers unmatched performance coupled with value for money.