We Appreciate Your Loyalty
Earn points with every purchase and receive discounts on future orders.
Accumulate Advantage Points:
It's simple: £1.00 in purchases earns you 1 advantage point.
Example: An order for £50 will earn you 50 advantage points.
What are the advantages of the troutcatcher loyalty program?
Your purchases earn you discounts. 1 advantage point gives you a 1p discount.
100 accumulated points can be exchanged for a £1.00 discount.
How does it work?
- With each order, the number of advantage points you'll receive is displayed at checkout. These points will be awarded to your account once payment is confirmed.
- Aquired points are calculated from the total order amount VAT included, excluding shipping costs.
- Once you have earned enough points for a discount (Min 100), you'll be informed by email
- To view your current accumulated point value, sign-in then click the "My Account" page.
You've earned a discount, how do you use it?
When at checkout (stage 1), before confirming your order, tick the "Use your advantage points" box your discount will automatically be deducted from the total amount of the order (excluding shipping). You will find this in the top left corner of your screen.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancelled orders and orders using redeemed rewards do not accumalate points.
- An order using redeemed rewards cannot be combined with other discounts or price guarantees.
- Your points are valid for one year from the time of placing your order.
- Shipping costs do not accumalate points.
- Points awarded on troutcatchers.co.uk orders - Not on any other purchase platform EBay / Amazon etc.
- Your account is controlled by your email address - If you have more than one email address, points cannot be combined.
- Returned items will have points removed at point of refund - if redeemed then refunded points amount will be taken from refund.
- Troutcatchers reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions, or cancel of the loyalty program at any time.