Snowbee 210D Nylon Wadermaster Chest Waders – Combi Felt Sole - an incredibly tough, durable and hard wearing Wader. They will deflect thorns and gorse like no other material and if you want a pair of waders that is going to last… then you’ve found them!
210D Nylon Wadermaster Chest Waders designed as ‘American Style’ full cut, with seams up the outside of the legs and a single front-to-back crotch seam to avoid chaffing.
Snowbee 210D Nylon Wadermaster Chest Waders Features:-
- 3-in-1 front patch pocket on chest, with hand-warmer pocket behind main zipped compartment, plus 2 mesh front pockets.
- Additional internal, zipped, waterproof pocket for mobile or car keys.
- Adjustable, elasticated braces, with quick release plastic buckles.
- Opposed buckles allow waders to be rolled down into a waist wader.
- Adjustable, elasticated webbing waist belt for comfort and safety, with two D-rings for accessories.
- Elasticated drawstring around chest for a snug fit.
Snowbee 210D Nylon Wadermaster Waders come in a choice of design:-
- Chest - Combi Felt Sole Sizes 5 to 14
Snowbee 210D Nylon Wadermaster Waders, Snowbee have combined two of their best-ever wader models and materials. The super heavy-duty Wadermaster Wader model has been available in various forms for over 20 years, during which time, it has been the wader of choice for anyone wanting the ultimate ‘bullet-poof’ wader, including fish farmers, river-keepers, fire brigades, water authorities and the Environment Agency. This year, however, Snowbee are bringing back their popular 210 Denier Nylon material – a top seller for over 10 years, but in the Wadermaster design. They’re not breathable and they’re not lightweight. What they are is incredibly tough, durable and hardwearing. They deflect thorns and gorse like no other material and if you want a pair of waders that is going to last… this is it. The 210D nylon material, which is light, flexible and super-tough, has a soft, laminated PVC lining, to ensure it remains 100% waterproof and provides all-day comfort.