Snowbee Geo 340, possibly the ultimate light-line river reel. Weighing in at a class-leading 122g (4.3oz), the Snowbee Geo 340 offers supreme performance, hi-tech design and stunning looks… plus a drag quite capable of taming that monster brownie, lurking under the bank.Geo 340 detail: Diameter: 3.1" / 80mm. Backing Capacity WF4F + 50yds 22lb braid.
Snowbee Geo Fly reel, machined from the best quality solid bar stock aluminium, the Geo is the ultimate lightweight large arbor reel.
From the moment you first pick up a Snowbee Geo, you realise you are handling something special. Hard anodised in a satin pewter finish, with brushed aluminium trim, the Geo is closer to a piece of artwork than a fly reel. Yet lurking below the surface is the latest design of multi-disc, centre drag systems, featuring polished stainless steel, glass fibre and Teflon / Rulon composite drag washers. A detented drag control provides a smooth, progressive drag, coupled with minimal start-up inertia. Whether you are fishing 2lb tippet for lightning-fast, wild Brownies, or coping with smash-takes from heavy over-wintered Rainbows' the Geo will take it all in its stride.
- CNC machined from Aerospace grade A6061-T6 aluminium
- Milled frame and spool for ultra-light weight
- Large arbor design for faster retrieve, more consistent drag performance and minimal line memory
- Hard anodised finish for total saltwater and chip resistance
- Multi-disc, saltwater resistant centre drag system
- Easy left-to-right hand conversion
- One-way roller clutch bearing plus sealed drag bearing
- All stainless steel internal parts
- Quick release spool
- Tippet retaining O-ring on spool counter-balanceSale Clearance whilst Stocks Last